2 bedroom bungalow for saleBush Close, Brighton
- Linked Detached Bungalow
- Set in a quiet Close
- Lounge/Diner, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen and Bathroom
- Garage and Parking for several Vehicles
- Views over the Downs and Woodingdean
- VIEWING'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Woodingdean offers straight access to Falmer Road leading to the A27 with links to the A23 minutes away as well as great access into vibrant Brighton City Centre the glorious North Downs national park and the beach via walking, public transport or car.
Set in a quite close off Crescent Drive North is this linked detached bungalow. Great flat access into the property via a driveway for numerous cars. Internally the property consists of a large entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower, kitchen with side access to the rear garden and a lounge/ diner across the front of the property which enjoys the views over the downs and towards the sea. Woodingdean offers straight access to Falmer Road leading to the A27 with links to the A23 minutes away as well as great access into vibrant Brighton City Centre the glorious North Downs national park and the beach via walking, public transport or car.
Double glazed door to the front. Laminate flooring. Wide door to the lounge. Radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 4" max x 15' 1" max ( 7.11m max x 4.60m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front with views over the downs. Open fire place can be used by gas or coal. Two Radiators. Telephone and TV point. Door leading to Hallway.
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.38m max x 3.33m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed window to the side. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Electric hob and double oven with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Wooden fronted units with lots of storage space. Tiled splashback with granite worktops. Door leading to side access and rear garden.
Cupboard. Loft hatch. Fitted burglar alarm.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 13' ( 3.58m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. TV point. Built in wardrobes. Views over the garden.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the side. Corner bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. WC. Partly tiled.
Driveway leading to Garage. Lawned area with pathway to side access.
Patio area with lawned area. Enclosed by wooden fencing and shrubs. Summer house.
Up and over door. Power. Combination boiler located inside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56997469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGD101901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Woodingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.