2 bedroom flat for saleRosslyn Hill,Hampstead,NW3
- Stunning newly refurbished flat
- Bright and spacious 25ft reception/open plan kitchen
- West facing 13ft master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Central Hampstead location
- Ample storage to the cellar area via kitchen hatch
- South West facing orientation
Set over the first and second floors of this attractive period house is this stunning newly refurbished two bedroom flat in central Hampstead
Enviably located for all the amenities in Hampstead is this stunning newly refurbished two bedroom duplex first and second floor flat. The property has been meticulously redesigned by the current vendor and boasts superb natural light and contemporary fixtures and fittings. The accommodation to the first floor comprises of a bright entrance hallway and a 25ft double aspect South West facing reception/open plan kitchen with wood floors and ample storage to the cellar area. The second floor accommodation benefits from a double aspect 13ft South West facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom and a luxury modern family bathroom. Rosslyn Hill is located within Hampstead Village and the vast array of boutiques, shops and restaurants and also Hampstead tube station (Northern Line). Hampstead Heath and Belsize Park is also accessible.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2875175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.