2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWillowpool, Burford Lane, Lymm
- Known as the Tatton
- Fully integrated kitchen / diner with Velux window and Bosch appliances
- Very spacious and well-proportioned accommodation
- Separate living room with built in speakers as part of a Nuvo entertainment system
- Sumptuous furnishings throughout complete with all wall and floor coverings / carpets
- All UPVC features made by and installed by Lissett Homes
- Attractively landscaped gardens
A luxury detached residence situated on a private development with spacious lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, two double bedrooms, ensuite shower room, study and stunning landscaped gardens.
Willowpool is a gated 4-acre residential development, with an exclusive range of 13 homes occupying a tranquil setting on the outskirts of Lymm, a picturesque, canal-side village in the heart of Cheshire. There are five plots which form the Phase One and eight plots which form the Phase Two development at Willowpool, all with something different to offer. Common to all homes is the high level of craftsmanship you would expect from the leading manufacturer Lissett Homes.
A short walk away from a charming country pub / restaurant and a local store with post office, the site is located approximately 7 miles from fashionable Knutsford, 16 miles southwest of Manchester and 29 miles from Liverpool. By train, London can be reached in under 2 hours with frequent daily services from nearby Warrington.
Individually re-styled by Arbor Living,The Mere is based on the Échappé model manufactured by Lissett Homes. Since 1982 when the company was formed, Lissett has established an outstanding reputation for quality craftsmanship and after sales care.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS PLOT
Attractive block paved driveway with ample parking for at least 2 vehicles
and a garden path leading to...
Imposing A-frame main entrance to side elevation.
Very spacious living room with French doors opening to...
Attractively landscaped, south-facing, private, walled rear garden with extensive patio areas and a lawn which extends to all four sides of the home.
The utility room also benefits from an external door which opens to the patio at the rear of home.
Careful orientation of the plot means that the large living room and patio
areas benefit from direct sunlight throughout the day.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57007920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 705847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Lymm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.