3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
- Detached house
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge and 23ft kitchen/diner
- Oil central heating, working open fireplace
- Off road parking and large garden
Situated within the popular village of Wisbech St Mary, with a range of sports facilities, village pub, chip shop and well respected primary school you will find this lovely family sized 3 bed house with garden to match. The house is available with no upward chain and must be viewed!
ONE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! This superb detached house is situated in the sought after village of Wisbech St Mary and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The house comprises a lounge, 23ft kitchen/dining room, reception/study and large useful utility room with a separate downstairs wc. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and the master has a range of fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a bath, wc, hand basin and separate shower cubicle. Moving outside, there is a large parking area to the front and side of the house with space for numerous vehicles. There is gated access to a side garden with lawn and a further gate to a large mature rear garden that is set to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and flowers.
Reception/Study 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Lounge 15' 10" max x 11' 10" ( 4.83m max x 3.61m )
Kitchen/dining Room 23' x 9' 10" ( 7.01m x 3.00m )
Utility Room 13' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.57m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 6' 8" max ( 2.92m x 2.03m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and turn right over the bridge. Turn immediately left into North Brink and continue along. At the next junction turn left into Barton Road and follow the road out of Wisbech towards Wisbech St Mary. Upon entering the village turn right into Station Road and continue along where the property can be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57012672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.