4 bedroom detached house for saleDean Oak Lane, Leigh, Reigate
- Three/four double bedroom detached chalet
- Stunning, far reaching views across open countryside
- Living room leading to conservatory with rear garden views
- Well tended & well established front & rear gardens
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Kitchen/breakfast room leading to utility room
- Garage & workshop with scope to convert subject to relevant permissions
- Peaceful & quiet setting
Tredington is a simply stunning & elegant detached home with outstanding, unspoilt views across open countryside. Internally the home offers versatile & flexible living accommodation with three/four double bedrooms, refitted shower room & bathroom. Beautiful gardens along with driveway parking.
Elegantly understated & set back from the road Tredington offers outstanding, unspoilt views across open countryside & offers flexible & versatile living accommodation internally.
The ground floor rooms are spacious & flow easily making it great for entertaining, yet also providing clearly defined spaces where the children can be in one area & the adults in another - with a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cosy lounge with access to the conservatory with views across the rear garden & a formal dining room.
The master bedroom on the ground floor boasts a feature box bay window along with floorspace large enough for a super king sized bed.
The first floor is accessed through a study area with stairs leading to a landing area where you will find two double bedrooms offering eaves storage & a bathroom.
The garage/workshop is a fantastic addition to the home & subject to relevant permissions this could be converted to create extra ground floor living space that would suit any growing family.
The grounds to the front & rear are well manicured & have been beautifully landscaped. For anyone that is green fingered they will simply adore tending to the gardens & there are various sections including raised beds, patio seating areas, well established borders & even a pond. The frontage offers driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
A viewing of Tredington comes highly recommended to appreciate the size & space it has to offer & to admire all of its splendid qualities.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" Into Box Bay x 11' 11" Into Wardrobe ( 4.75m Into Box Bay x 3.63m Into Wardrobe )
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 15' 6" Into Box Bay x 10' 11" ( 4.72m Into Box Bay x 3.33m )
Living Room 16' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.30m )
Conservatory 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Refitted Shower Room
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 2" Max x 12' Max ( 5.23m Max x 3.66m Max )
Utility Room 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
With access to:
Garage & Workshop 16' 5" x 14' 8" ( 5.00m x 4.47m )
Inner Hallway / Study Area
With stairs leading to the:
Bedroom Two 17' 6" Max x 9' 9" Into Box Bay ( 5.33m Max x 2.97m Into Box Bay )
Bedroom Three 17' 6" Max x 9' 10" Into Box Bay ( 5.33m Max x 3.00m Into Box Bay )
Generous Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57017644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED403745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.