3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHabberley Lane, Kidderminster
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
*** SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY *** BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED *** THREE BEDROOMS *** GAS RADIATOR HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING *** CLOAKROOM/WC *** DRIVEWAY *** INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED ***
The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, kitchen/dining room, first floor landing, three bedrooms and the bathroom/wc.
Double glazed front entrance door, gas central heated radiator, door to lounge and door to cloakroom/wc.
Double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 17' 3" max x 12' 11" max ( 5.26m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen/dining Room 17' 1" x 6' 6" ( 5.21m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sliding door to the rear garden, a good range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiling to walls, four ring gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel chimney hood, gas central heated radiator.
Access point to loft and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiles to walls and gas central heated radiator.
Enclosed fenced boundaries with gated side access, outside tap, security lighting, garden shed, timber decked seating area, paved patio and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57020161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.