3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWarren Close, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- LARGE GROUND FLOOR FOOTPRINT
- LARGE GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR THREE OR MORE VEHICLES
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- BIRCHWOOD AREA
- 1 MILE TO HATFIELD TRAIN STATION
A well presented three bedroom end of terrace house, With tremendous scope to extend due to the size of the plot. Accommodation comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, down stairs toilet, three generous bedrooms, family bathroom, off road parking for three/four vehicles and a fabulous garden. Viewing comes highly recommended.
A three bedroom end of terrace property with real curb appeal. The property greatly benefits from its frontage and has off road parking up to three/four vehicles. Entry is to the side of the property which opens in to hallway that services the entrance to both the living room and the kitchen as well as the stair case to first floor accommodation. Spacious living room leading on to the dining room then follows through to a light and well conformed kitchen. There is a side lobby that provides access to side door out to garden, as well as the utility area and downstairs w/c, the boiler is located within the kitchen.
The first floor accommodation comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage cupboards and a well appointed family bathroom.
The garden is a superb outside space with a patio area adjacent to the rear of the property, large area laid to lawn, wood panel and hedged borders, hard standing for shed/garage or additional parking and pathway leading around the perimeter.
Property ref: 121_2130_4173999
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4173999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.