3 bedroom terraced house for saleCloverland, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED
- DUAL ASPECT FIRE PLACE
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED THROUGHOUT
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NEW ELECTRICS
- NEW BOILER & HEATING SYSTEM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- GENEROUS SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
This three double bedroom staggered terrace is offered with no onward chain and has been completely refurbished in our opinion to an exceptional standard. With its cottage feel exterior and slick modern interior this property is a stand out family home. A viewing comes highly recommended.
THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
The frontage of the property provides a picture post card aesthetic which is in enhanced by an ever green arched shrubbery entrance and large well maintained garden.
The current vendors have completely refurbished the property to what we would say is a premium finish. With a beautiful modern kitchen/diner/living area that has been opened up with only the chimney stack remaining, this provides a stunning dual aspect fire place and is a rare feature in property in this area. The ground floor provides excellent living accommodation with the main kitchen/diner/living area complimented by a further family/playroom, utility room and downstairs toilet. All rooms benefit from under floor heating.
There is a hand crafted wooden stair case that provides access to the first floor accommodation this has motion activated foot level LED lighting, the whole first floor has solid wood flooring bar the family bathroom which is fully tiled and also has under floor heating. The bathroom is beautifully presented and comprises a four piece suite with separate shower cubical, panel enclosed bath, hand wash basin and w/c. All three bedrooms are of a generous size and can accommodate the necessary furnishings, and there is even an area on the landing which can accommodate a computer desk/reading area.
The garden backs onto a field and has a patio area adjacent to the rear of the house, space for shed and large laid to lawn area. The borders are fenced with wooden panelled fencing.
Property ref: 121_2130_4378918
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4378918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.