3 bedroom terraced house for saleCecil Crescent, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- CHAIN FREE
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER
- CLOSE TO HATFIELD TRAIN STATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
A well presented EXTENDED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM end terrace with OFF ROAD PARKING and located within striking distance of HATFIELD TRAIN STATION. Offered to the market CHAIN FREE. The property comprises entrance hall, STUDY, lounge/diner, kitchen, three double bedrooms and FOUR PIECE BATHROOM.
THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
The property benefits from off road parking to the front as well as a storm porch over main entrance. On entering the property the hall provides access to study, lounge/diner and staircase to first floor accommodation. There is a large utility cupboard in the hall which houses washing machine and tumble dryer.
A large versatile living/dining area offers multiple configurations as well as a modern contemporary aesthetic enhanced by the feature fire place and exposed brick wall. French doors offer access out on to the garden's decked area.
The kitchen is set in the single storey extension to the rear and comprises a range of matching base and eye level units with ample work surface space over. French doors lead out to the property's garden.
The first floor accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. The bathroom is well appointed and comprises of panel enclosed bath, counter top hand wash basin, w/c and shower cubical.
The property's garden has area laid to lawn as well as decking adjacent to the rear of the property, there is also a patio area towards the back of the garden and space for garden shed. The boundaries are a combination of fencing and brick wall. There is also side access via secure gate.
Property ref: 121_2130_4487981
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4487981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.