1 bedroom apartment for saleCavan Court, Bishops Rise, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
- CHAIN FREE
- 999 YEAR LEASE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- 18 MONTH OLD COMBI BOILER & HEATING SYSTEM
- GARAGE WITH PARKING IN FRONT
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- READY TO MOVE INTO
A fantastic oppourtnity to purchase CHAIN FREE this superbly finished one bedroom ground floor appartment. Other benefits included NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN, a stylish MODERN BATHROOM and a GARAGE with parking in front. The property has 999 YEAR lease and a SHARE OF THE FREEHOLD. Perfect for any first time buyer or investment buyer. A Viewing comes highly reccommended.
THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
A welcoming hall provides access to all apartment accommodation which has just been fully decorated and modernised. The lounge offers comfortable living and can be utilised as a lounge/diner should you wish to do so.
The kitchen comprises of a range of base and eye level units with under cabinet lights and solid oak work surfaces. There is an integrated electric oven and a gas hob and stainless steel extractor over. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and a fridge freezer. The floor is tiled with ceramic tiles and walls with a modern metro tile. There is also a new combi-boiler.
The bathroom is well appointed and tiled to all areas, the floor is porcelain and the walls are ceramic. There is a shower and Pbath, with glass shower screen. There is a stylish vanity unit with a sink and matching back to wall WC unit. Above the sink is a bathroom cabinet with light, demister and integrated shaver point. There is ceiling LED spotlights with extractor fan.
There is a garage en-bloc with room to park a small/medium vehicle in front. A security phone entry system provides ample secure access to the block. There is also a private communal garden for the residents.
Property ref: 121_2130_4517061
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021570.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4517061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.