3 bedroom terraced house for saleCotton Field, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
- STAMP DUTY IS EXEMPT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- TWO/THREE BEDROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER
- COMMUNAL PARKING BAYS
- SHOWER CUBICAL IN MASTER BEDROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
**STAMP DUTY IS EXEMPT ON THIS PROPERTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!**
A well presented TWO/THREE BEDROOM property close by to HATFIELD TRAIN STATION, local amenities and GOOD SCHOOLING. The property comprises of a Lounge/Diner, kitchen two/three bedrooms, bathroom with separate w/c and rear garden. There is a brick built shed to the front providing excellent additional STORAGE OPTIONS. There is a large communal CAR PARK servicing the area. A viewing comes highly recommended.
THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
On entering the property there is a entrance lobby with meter/storage cupboard, the lobby gives access to the large louinge/diner. To the rear of the property is the bright and spacious fully fitted galley style kitchen with singlr door to the rear garden. The property also has a good size downstairs study/third bedroom.
The first floor landing provides access to the large master bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom, seperate toilet and airing cupboard. The master bedroom benefits from a fully fitted and tiled shower cubicle built into the recess, the second bedroom has a walk in wardobe space.
To the front of the property there is a large purpose built storage shed, a patio area with raised fruit and flower beds. The back garden has a patio and area laid to lawn together with flower/fruit boarders, mature apple and maple trees which provide privacy and seclusion during the spring/summer months. Wooden fencing to the front and rear defines the property's boundrary. There is a large communal car park servicing the area.
Property ref: 121_2130_4533671
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4533671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.