2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroom Close, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
- CHAIN FREE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT (STP)
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- NEW HEATING SYSTEM
- OAK FLOORING IN HALL & KITCHEN
- BEECH WORKTOP AND SHELVING IN KITCHEN
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this two DOUBLE BEDROOM semi-detached house situated on a LARGE CORNER PLOT. Benefits include very generous frontage with DRIVEWAY, large garden with potential to EXTEND subject to planning permission. The property has been FULLY REFURBISHED to a high level. A viewing comes highly recommended as the property is CHAIN FREE.
THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
A welcoming hall provides access to all ground floor rooms and has the staircase to the first floor accommodation, the under stairs storage space is impressive and it is where current owners house their tumble dryer. The property has a warm and welcoming feel which is enhanced by the wood burning stove in the lounge/diner. The kitchen comprises of a range of base and eye level units with under cabinet lights and solid beech work surfaces. There is an integrated electric oven and a gas hob and stainless steel extractor over. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
The first floor accommodation comprises of two generous double bedrooms, each having built in storage, with the master bedroom located at the front of the property and the second bedroom at the rear. The family bathroom is well appointed and comprises of panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and w/c.
The property is set on a corner plot and has a large garden that wraps around the side giving exceptional scope for development or property extension. There is a brick built storage out house which houses the boiler and offers great storage options. The garden is south facing and is laid mainly to lawn with wooden fencing to the borders.
Property ref: 121_2130_4538430
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4538430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.