3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDairy Crest Drive, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached family home
- Immaculately presented
- Driveway and garage
- Popular central location
- Remainder of NHBC guarantee
- EPC energy rating C (79)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Pittis.
Space…. This home has really ticked that off the ‘Must have list’. If you’re a family or a couple looking for room to spread out in, then this three storey property commands your attention! The good sized kitchen is the perfect place to cook up the evening family meal and is easily big enough to accommodate a large table so the kids can do their homework while they wait. Then when they are all finished with eating and the table has been cleared away everyone can head downstairs to watch a movie in the large lounge on its dedicated floor. At the end of the day when it’s time for bed, ascend the stairs and tuck the kids in before enjoying a lovely hot bubble bath for some relaxation - perfect! It’s unusual to get parking this close to town, so you could take your car off the road and there’s still room for a classic car, your cherished motor bikes, the kids push bikes or maybe even a kayak in the garage! The location is ultra convenient for schools, parks and of course the town centre itself, so if you want to leave the car at home everything is certainly within walking distance. So don’t miss the opportunity to come along and view this fabulous family house, call us now to book a viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
“I had always wanted a brand new house, something that didn’t need any work doing to it so when I found this home I just knew it would work for me. With it being so energy efficient, I found it to be incredibly warm and cosy and when the weather is better the low maintenance garden is a great place to soak up the sun”. “I will be sad to see my home go but due to work commitments on the mainland it is now time for someone else to enjoy the house as much as I have”
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'11 x 14'6 (4.85m x 4.42m)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Integral Garage: 23'0 x 10'1 (7.02m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 16'1 x 14'7 (4.91m x 4.45m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'11 x 13'7 (4.85m x 4.14m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 8'10 (3.94m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 6'10 (2.90m x 2.08m)
- En suite
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57022171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.