2 bedroom apartment for saleSeymour Road, Leyton
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Ex Warner
- 847 Year Lease
- Own Section Of Garden
- Own From Door
- Hackney Borders Location
- Close To Lea Bridge Road station
A classically designed first floor ex-Warner apartment. You have two bedrooms, a spacious front lounge and rear garden. Surrounded by the open green spaces of Lea Valley, the rear bedroom looks out over the open green space of allotments.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have Lea Bridge Station less than 10 minutes walk away. From here it's just one stop to Tottenham Hale, where the Victoria Line will take you to Oxford Circus in 20 minutes, as well as connections to Stansted Airport, and one stop to Stratford.
You're spoilt for choice when it comes to blue and green spaces - Leyton Jubilee Park is right at the end of the road and the River Lea and Leyton Marshes are just a short walk away.
Inside, the 230 square foot lounge features beautifully original wood floorboards underfoot and an impressive bay window. It's an amazing entertaining space, brimming with vintage style.
The second bedroom continues the style with vintage floorboards and bright contrast walls, while the unusually spacious bathroom (88 square feet) features, slate floor tiles and a separate bath and shower cubicle.
- The lease is massive 847 years.
- The classic Warner design means that you have your own front door.
- Internal stairs lead out to your section of the rear garden, a seclude length of paving with plenty of screening greenery.
Lounge - 5.2m x 4.2m (17'0" x 13'9") -
Kitchen - 2.4m x 2.4m (7'10" x 7'10") -
Bathroom - 3.2m x 2.5m (10'5" x 8'2" ) -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.2m (11'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
Garden - 10.67m (35) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER:
"I have lived here for five years and it has been a wonderful home. The street has a lovely atmosphere and I have great neighbours! The park at the end of the road is brilliant and the new train station makes getting around even easier. The light in the living room is glorious and the industrious allotments out the back are very good for the soul."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57030352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26644492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.