3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleROBERT CLOSE, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached property
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Gardens to front and rear
- Off road parking and a garage
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Popular location within the town
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious semi detached property which is located within a popular area within the town of Immingham. Ideally suited to a family or first time buyer, this property is sure to be popular and comes with viewing highly advised. Standing within a generous plot, there is off road parking to the front and a garage and extensive garden to the rear. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge-diner and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Entering through a uPVC door into the entrance hall reveals an opaque uPVC window to the front elevation, radiator and a carpeted floor. There is also an under stairs storage cupboard.
25' 2'' x 13' 11'' (7.67m x 4.23m)
The lounge diner has a uPVC window to the front elevation and uPVC French doors to the rear elevation. There is also a carpeted floor and two radiators along with an electric fire.
9' 8'' x 9' 7'' (2.95m x 2.91m)
The kitchen has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, uPVC door to the side elevation and vinyl flooring. There is a range of fitted units to base and eye level with complimentary tiling, a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over and a storage cupboard. Lastly there is a an electric oven and gas hob with extractor over.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a uPVC window to the side elevation, carpeted floor, access to the loft and a storage cupboard.
10' 8'' x 10' 4'' (3.26m x 3.16m)
Bedroom one has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
9' 5'' x 8' 11'' (2.86m x 2.72m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
9' 3'' x 7' 1'' (2.83m x 2.16m)
Bedroom three has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
6' 3'' x 5' 10'' (1.90m x 1.78m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to the front elevation, vinyl flooring and a radiator. There is a three piece coloured suite with a shower over the bath and tiled walls.
The garage has an up and over door and electrics.
The front garden has a tidy lawn with shrubs and a brick perimeter wall. A driveway provides off road parking and continues down the side of the property and provides access to the garage.
The rear garden reveals an extensive lawn with established shrubs and trees. There is also a patio area which is ideal for alfresco dining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7310426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.