2 bedroom flat for sale24F Forrester Park Avenue, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 9AW
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, second floor, dual-aspect flat.
- Located in a quiet residential development, in the Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision.
- Externally there are communal gardens to the front and rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday Open viewings 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor, dual-aspect flat, set in a quiet residential development, in the Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh's city centre. The accommodation, which is decorated in neutral colours and finished to a high standard throughout, comprises a hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision. Externally there are communal gardens to the front and rear, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking on the surrounding streets. The welcoming hallway has a storage cupboard, wood-effect laminate flooring and serves all rooms. Set to the front, the bright and spacious living/dining room features carpeted flooring, pendant lighting and a storage cupboard. The rear-facing kitchen is fitted with traditional-style units, laminate worktops with tile splashbacks, stainless-steel sink and contemporary vinyl flooring. Appliances include an electric cooker with extractor hood, a freestanding dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is carpeted, rear-facing, spacious, with ample space for freestanding furniture, and a built-in wardrobe. The second double-bedroom is set to the rear of the property, carpeted, and with a generous storage cupboard. Likewise to the rear, the stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern, white, three-piece suite with under-sink storage unit, electric over-bath shower, tiled floor and walls, and ladder-style radiator. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, and St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7333965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.