5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Illtyd Road, Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 1DB
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- 3000 SQ FT / 280 SQ M
- GENEROUS GARDEN PLOT
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- GATED DRIVEWAY
- POPULAR AND CENTRAL LOCATION
**NO ONWARD CHAIN**
**SUBSTANTIAL FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED**
**LOVELY PLOT SIZE with VAST DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY**
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, SET ON A EXCELLENT PLOT WITHIN EASY REACH OF LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS. THE PROPERTY IS SET OVER THREE FLOORS WITH THE LOWER FLOOR BEING CURRENTLY UTILISED PRIMARILY AS STORAGE & INTEGRAL GARAGE, BUT OFFERS ANY BUYER THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP INTO FURTHER LIVING ACCOMMODATION OR POSSIBLE ANNEX.
The property requires updating to a modern standard and touch throughout, but does offer enviable proportions and spacious internal dimensions, with a variety off possible layout options, to tailor make the property to suit the individual buyer.
** 3000 SQ FEET / 280 SQ M **
The property is accessed through wrought Iron gates, leading into an enclosed driveway/courtyard area, which is fully enclosed for added privacy, with side access to the rear of the property. The garage and lower floor of the property can also be accessed from the driveway, with steps leading up to the front door and entrance floor of the property.
Entering the property through the initial porch area, the house open up with an impressive turn staircase, which leads up towards the first floor bedrooms, and also down towards the ground floor with integral garage/storage room etc. This dual aspect staircase makes an ideal place for the ground floor to be accessed if work was carried out into additional living space.
The entrance floor of the property boasts an excellent arrangement of family living space - including - Kitchen, Dining room, Lounge, Downstairs cloakroom, Sitting room and rear Conservatory. As the property does require updating, it give any buyer the opportunity / blank canvas to be able to change the assortment of rooms around, or to possibly take down internal walls to create a more open plan feel - an ideal example would be to remove the wall between the kitchen and dining room to create an open plan kitchen diner, spanning the full depth of the house.
**REAR CONSERVATORY with a LIGHT & AIRY FEEL**
Rising to the first floor we find a family bathroom, five good size bedrooms plus a jack and jill bathroom - with access from the landing and master bedroom - this could of course be changed to make it the master bedroom ensuite only. The master bedroom further benefits from a handy dressing room - with space for a variety of wardrobes and cabinets.
The ground floor of the property can be accessed via two internal staircases (Hallway & Kitchen), as well as through the garage, side access door or rear of the property. The space the property offers on the ground floor makes it an ideal area to convert if necessary into further living space or granny annex, play room etc etc. The ground floor also has side door access, so the ground floor would have its own 'front door' without the need to enter to main parts of the property. A utility area, WC, sun room, sunken bath/shower area and Sauna room can also be found on this floor - adding to its flexibility.
Externally, the property offers a lovely amount of outside space - with an enclosed tree lined garden area, the perfect space for family time and socialising in a private and secluded space.
The location of the property is incredibly central, with local schools and shops only a short walk away. Excellent transport links are also close to hand with the A470 and M4 Motorway junction only a short drive away - with access into Cardiff, Bridgend and beyond.
This is the perfect property for someone looking for an enviable and spacious family property, with a creative eye for updating/developing - to create the ultimate property.
**RARE TO THE MARKET**
Accommodation is spread across 3 floors and comprises:
* ENTRANCE PORCH: 1.85m x 1.09m (6' 1" x 3' 7")
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 3.61m (max) x 2.49m (max) (11' 10" x 8' 2")
* LOUNGE: 3.63m x 7.29m (11' 11" x 23' 11")
* KITCHEN: 3.2m x 4.5m (10' 6" x 14' 9")
* DINING ROOM: 4.01m x 4.19m (13' 2" x 13' 9")
* SITTING ROOM: 3.78m x 3.15m (max) (12' 5" x 10' 4")
* CONSERVATORY: 2.54m x 6.35m (8' 4" x 20' 10")
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM: 1.55m x 1.57m (5' 1" x 5' 2")
* LANDING: 5.26m (max) x 2.18m (17' 3" x 7' 2")
* MASTER BEDROOM: 3.78m x 4.5m (12' 5" x 14' 9")
* MASTER BED DRESSING ROOM: 2.26m x 2.97m (7' 5" x 9' 9")
* MASTER ENSUITE (Jack & Jill): 1.83m x 2.69m (6' x 8' 10")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.66m (max) x 3.71m (12' x 12' 2")
* BEDROOM THREE: 3.63m x 3.45m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 3.3m x 2.92m (max) (10' 10" x 9' 7")
* BEDROOM FIVE: 2.31m x 2.92m (7' 7" x 9' 7")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 2.29m x 2.69m (7' 6" x 8' 10")
* UTILITY AREA: 2.18m x 3.86m (7' 2" x 12' 8")
* SUN ROOM: 2.54m x 4.95m (8' 4" x 16' 3")
* BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOM: 1.96m x 2.36m (6' 5" x 7' 9")
* SAUNA: 2.11m x 2.08m (6' 11" x 6' 10")
* STORAGE ROOM / DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY: 3.68m x 7.34m (12' 1" x 24' 1")
* STORAGE: 2.03m x 1.9m (6' 8" x 6' 3")
* INTEGRAL GARAGE: 5.31m x 5.31m (17' 5" x 17' 5")
* GROUND FLOOR W.C.: 0.97m x 1.55m (3' 2" x 5' 1")
* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN (with side access)
* GATED FRONT DRIVEWAY
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.