3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosedale Avenue, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £110,000-£120,000
- Three Bedroom Semi on a corner plot
- Driveway providing ample off-road parking
- Generous Gardens to front, side and rear
- Off-road parking & Detached Garage
- VIEW NOW!!
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED for this beautifully presented FAMILY-SIZE SEMI set on a CORNER PLOT and briefly comprising:- Hallway, spacious Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Outside the property has generous gardens to front, side & rear, off-road parking & Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A THREE BEDROOM SEMI ON A CORNER PLOT!
Offering excellent accommodation for the family buyer and well placed for the amenities of Rawmarsh, this Three Bedroom Semi briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three first floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. The property is set on a generous corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear and has a driveway which provides ample off-road parking and a Detached Garage to the rear.
With a upvc door to the front and stairs to the first floor landing. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.63m into recess )
The lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front with radiator beneath and a gas fire with surround.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.02m )
The dining room can be accessed from the lounge with sliding doors separating both rooms, The lounge has a rear facing upvc window and again a radiator beneath.
Kitchen 8' 6" max x 8' 10" ( 2.59m max x 2.69m )
This kitchen has a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, roll top worktops, plumbing for a washing machine, upvc door to access the dining room/lounge and a side facing double glazed window. there is a useful pantry with upvc double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The loft can be accessed from the first floor landing and there is also a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 12' ( 3.48m max x 3.66m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" plus doorway x 6' 6" ( 2.03m plus doorway x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash hand basin and storage to the side. The room has tiling to the splashbacks, a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Outside & Gardens
At the front of the property there a driveway provides ample off-road parking, plus a lawned garden area. Due to the property being a corner plot this property has the benefit of also having a generous side garden. At the rear of the property is a patio area and access to the:-
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57046630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.