3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCastle Street, Skipton, BD23
- Traditional stone built three bedroom end-terrace
- Recently been thoroughly modernised
- Enclosed rear yard with useful outbuildings
- Centrally heated and double glazed
- Ideal for first time buyer or investor
- Sought after location close to local amenities
A well presented three bedroom end terrace which has recently undergone a programme of improvement including a new kitchen and bathroom located in this popular and convenient area of Skipton.
68 Castle Street is a traditional stone built, end of terrace which has recently been fully upgraded and will prove ideally suited for a wide number of purchasers including first time buyers and investors alike. The accommodation is arranged over two storeys and benefits from all mains services including gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. Downstairs is a good size sitting room together with a newly fitted dining kitchen; whilst to the upper storey are three bedrooms and a recently installed modern shower room. To the outside is an enclosed flagged rear yard with useful outhouses. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
The property is located in the centre of Skipton just a short walk from the bustling High Street with its wide range of shops, restaurants, public houses and other amenities including highly regarded schools, it is renowned as the 'Gateway to the Dales'. Many West Yorkshire and East Lancashire business centres are within reasonable commuting distance and the railway station has services to Leeds and Bradford.
From the roundabout at the bottom of the High Street, turn right signposted to Keighley and before the bridge turn left on to Sackville Street. After the Cinema turn left up Romille Street then right onto Castle Street; continue and the property is situated on the right hand side, identified by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57046752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC171110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.