3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMiletree Lane, Wisbech St Mary, Cambridgeshire
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Outbuildings - Large Garden - Chain-Free - Rural
- Guide Price £300,000-£325,000
YOU WILL LOVE!!! Living the 'Good Life' within just over an acre of mature landscaped and wooded gardens and grounds, the peace and tranquillity on this quiet country lane, yet just on the edge of the village and town with all the facilities within a five minute drive - all with no onward chain! Perfection!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1078533?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Garden / Sun Room
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Total Plot Approx 1.2 Acres (STMS)
- Mature Private South-West Facing Landscaped & Wooded Gardens & Grounds
- Various Brick & Timber Outbuildings, Workshops, Storage Sheds, Greenhouses
- Off Road Parking
Search Keywords: Freehold, Bungalow, Rural, Semi Rural, Large Gardens, Large Plot, Quiet, Private, Peaceful, Quiet Country Lane, Field Views, Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Bathroom, Ground Floor Toilet, Ground Floor WC, Separate Dining Room, Three Reception Rooms, Development Potential, Double Glazing, Central Heating, No Chain, Chain free, chain-free, no onward chain
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8535267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.