3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
Front entrance door to:
14' (4.27m) x 13'3" (4.04m)
Feature mock brick fireplace with matching hearth and timber mantelpiece. UPVC sealed unit double glazed georgian bar window to front, radiator, power points, two wall light points, coved and textured finish ceiling. Meter box, steps up into:
13'8" (4.17m) x 12'4" (3.76m)
Range of matching base and wall cabinets incorporating built-in Zanussi electric oven and separate inset four burner gas hob with extractor hood over. Round edge work surfaces incorporating inset stainless steel single drainer 1/2 bowl sink, recessed shelving, laminate wood flooring, shelved cupboard with space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, exposed centre beam, power points, Potterton gas central heating boiler, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed door to rear, access hatch with steps down to dry cellar, single glazed window to side, stairs to:
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
Steps down into:
14' (4.27m) x 12'10" (3.91m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed georgian bar window to front. Radiator, power points, coved and textured finish ceiling.
9'6" (2.90m) max. x 5'7" (1.70m) max.
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points.
White suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, WC and hand basin. Radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
Stairs from first floor up to:
ATTIC ROOM/BEDROOM 3
13'3" (4.04m) max. x 12'8" (3.86m) max.
[reduced head height due to partial sloping ceiling. UPVC sealed unit double glazed georgian bar window to side, radiator, power points, exposed beams, loft access, door to:
WALK-IN STORE ROOM
FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN A fully enclosed area which has been part paved and concreted with a wide variety of shrubs and flowering plants.
USEFUL TIMBER STORE SHED With power connected.
A lockable side access gate leads onto a public footpath, connecting through from London Street to Theatre Street where there is a large public car park.
COLD WATER TAP
SOLAR POWERED PIR SECURITY LIGHT
SERVICES: Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas are all connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band B
DIRECTIONS: Leave the Market Place and town centre, heading towards Newmarket, along London Street. You will find the property past Hughes electrical store, indicated with our for sale board, on the right hand side.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.