3 bedroom detached house for saleLarkhill Drive, Moorside, Cleckheaton, BD19
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Substantial Rear Garden - In Excess of 115ft
- Pleasant Views Front & Rear
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Modern Kitchen + Utility
- Modern House Bathroom
- Impressive Conservatory Style Sitting Room
- 25'10'' Through Living Dining Room
- Updated Gas Central Heating System
- Viewing Recommended
Enjoying a substantial rear garden, this spacious detached family home boasts very well presented, extended accommodation that enjoys pleasant aspects over fields to the front and across the valley to the rear - adding instant appeal to its good sized THREE BEDROOM accommodation that includes a spacious through lounge dining room, modern kitchen with utility room, impressive conservatory style sitting room and modern house bathroom.
This ideal family home sits enviably in a small cul de sac off Moorside, Cleckheaton and enjoys a most impressive rear garden which is in excess of 115ft adding instant appeal to its extended and very well presented living accommodation.
Internally, the property boasts spacious and well planned accommodation that includes a spacious entrance hall, an attractive 24'11'' x 11'1'' through living dining room, a modern and well appointed kitchen with separate utility room which is large enough to be a dining/breakfast room, has a superb 17'5'' x 10'6'' conservatory style sitting room which looks out over the gardens, with the first floor having THREE good sized bedrooms and a larger than average, modern house bathroom.
Outside, the property enjoys ample off road parking via its twin drives - one of which leads to an attached garage/workshop.
As well as UPVC double glazing, it has an upgraded gas central heating system (new boiler installed 2015), cavity wall insulation and PVCu fascia’s and soffits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57051021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.