4 bedroom town house for saleHope Road, , Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom town house spread over 3 floors
- Spacious and very flexible accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen area
- Low maintenance garden with a large workshop
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Pittis.
This deceptively spacious town house has flexible accommodation laid out over three floors.The ground floor comprises of a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom and with internal access it would be perfect for a parent or teenage child looking for that bit of independence. The first floor has access onto the garden from a large modern fitted kitchen area– enough room for even the most budding of home cooks and has plenty of space for a dining table in the middle. From the kitchen area is a bright and airy lounge area, with a built in log burner it’s the perfect place to curl up in front of the television on a dark winters night!Up the stairs, on the second floor are three good sized bedrooms, with much needed built in storage.To the rear of the property there is a small easy maintained garden with steps up to the property and a workshop with both power and light, whilst the front of the property provides off road parking for two vehicles.Hope Road is a great and popular location within easy reach of both Shanklin town centre and the wonderful golden sandy beaches down on Sandown Bay.
What the Owner says:
We have really enjoyed living in this freshly renovated house and have been pleased to be so close to the beach yet quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the road. To think that we are only minutes from the beach, from the vibrant town centre, from the station and even from countryside walks, this location will certainly be a hard act to follow! The property is delightfully airy with many windows flooding the place with light. It has been a treat to have plenty of thoughtful storage inside and out which means we could make the most of the uncluttered open plan style of the house. We will be sorry to go and have thoroughly loved having our grandchildren to stay and share this superb spot during holidays!
- Living Room: 16'5 x 11'6 (5.01m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'5 x 10'2 (5.01m x 3.10m)
- Lounge Area: 16'3 x 13'4 (4.96m x 4.07m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'0 x 11'5 (5.19m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 11'6 (4.37m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 6'9 (3.10m x 2.06m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57053296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.