3 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield Drive, Hurworth
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Large Corner Plot
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining room
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Externally gardens to front side and rear, Single Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating: F
Northgate are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom detached house with large corner plot in the popular village of Hurworth. Situated in a small estate on the edge of the village. The accommodation briefly comprises;
Entrance hall, ground floor w.c.
Spacious lounge open plan to dining room
Fitted kitchen with appliances
Three bedrooms & family bathroom
Externally gardens to front side and rear
The property is situated on a large corner plot, with driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles and access to single garage.
For sale with no onward chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57058195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6601596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.