3 bedroom terraced house for saleLyndhurst Drive, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11
- Offered with no onward chain
- Refurbished by current owners
- 0.8 miles from Emerson Park Station
- Block paved driveway
- 100' rear garden
- Backing on to the allotments
- New kitchen with integrated appliances
- Engineered oak floors downstairs
Offered with the added advantage of no onward chain and being just 0.8 miles from Emerson Park Station is this three bedroom mid terraced home. The property has been refurbished via the current owners and is now presented to a high standard throughout. The new kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances, the refitted bathroom has tiled floors, walls and a shower over the bath. The 100ft garden now commences with a raised decked area and the front of the property has been block paved to offer off street parking. EPC E
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 423110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, at Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.