5 bedroom detached house for salePart Street, Southport
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Private & Sunny Aspect Landscaped Gardens
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Fantastic Open Plan Kitchen & Dining
- Ample Off Street Parking
A quite stunning detached family residence in Southport that finds the perfect blend between stunning modern family living and retaining the original character, charm and features of this spacious period home. The flexible accommodation is spread over four floors, briefly comprising: to the ground floor; porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room, breakfast kitchen , WC and rear porch. To the first floor are four double bedrooms (two with en-suite) and further fitted family bathroom. Additionally to the second floor is a further double room. The basements have been part converted to provide further useable space, currently being used as office/playroom/utility and storage space. Externally the property only continues to impress with ample off street parking to the front and beautiful landscaped gardens to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57062148.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7977937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.