4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSparks Croft, Port Sunlight
- Modern Four Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Residential Location
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Southerly Facing Easy-Maintenance Garden
- Secure Gated Parking for Two Vehicles
- Close to Excellent Bus Routes
MODERN FOUR BEDROOM HOME IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT! Sitting in a popular location close to excellent transport links, this modern four bedroom home is not to be missed. With a southerly facing, easy-maintenance garden and secure, electric gated off-road parking for two vehicles this property is the perfect family home. Entering the property into the hallway the ground floor briefly comprises downstairs WC, great-sized lounge and open plan kitchen/diner with french doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor can then be found four bedrooms and a bathroom with a three-piece suite. With a cosy yet spacious feel throughout we do not anticipate this property to be available for long!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57062859.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9130030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.