1 bedroom flat for saleGreat Eastern Street, London, E15
- Off Plan Resale
- 1 bed 1 bath
- 534 square foot
- 999 years lease hold
- Completion Winter 2017
- Gym inside
- 2 min walk from stratford station
- 3 min walk to Stratford Westfield
A luxury brand new off plan 1st floor one bedroom apartment (534 Sq. Ft.) with winter garden facing NW / City / Olympic park / Westfield for sub-sale in Stratosphere, Stratford, E15. Stratford station, including Tube, Overground, DLR and National Rail connections, is only a two-minute walk from the Stratosphere development.?
The development, built by Telford Homes, comprises of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses. It received a record number of enquiries from buyers, according to the developers. The 36-storey tower in Eastern Street, Stratford is now fully sold out direct from the developer and is not available on Help to buy,?
This is a contract sub sale whereby you reimburse the current owner the difference between the
1) Agreed Price £419,000
2) Balance to the developer £245,420
3) A Payment of £173,580 is required before they transfer the contract to your name on exchange of contracts via solicitors
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57063469.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS57986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.