2 bedroom apartment for saleCrawford Building, 112 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1
- FOURTEENTH FLOOR, WITH FAR STRETCHING VIEWS OF LONDON
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- LARGE PRIVATE BALCONY
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Modern, convenient and part of the Aldgate regeneration, this fantastic two bedroom apartment in the Crawford Building adjacent to Aldgate East Underground Station, is not to be missed.
The apartment boasts such luxuries as open-plan kitchen and living room, two good sized double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a three piece family bathroom suite. The apartment cannot be faulted with its abundance of space and natural light and benefits from floor to ceiling windows, wooden floors and spectacular views.
The Crawford Building benefits from 24 hour concierge and being moments away from Aldgate, Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Whitechapel Stations. It also offers easy access to Canary Wharf, Spitalfields, Liverpool Street and Shoreditch.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.