3 bedroom detached house for saleEday Crescent, Kilmarnock
- Three/four bedroom detached family home (master bedroom with en suite).
- Private gardens/not overlooked
- Kitchen with open plan dining area
- WC and family bathroom
- Driveway. GCH. D.G.
This three bedroom (master with en suite) detached home is perfect for growing families. An open-plan kitchen/dining area with access to the rear garden is ideal for formal/informal dining. There is a downstairs WC, formal lounge, converted garage; now used as a second lounge/fourth bedroom. GCH D.G
This three bedroom family home has flexible accommodation as the garage has been converted; presently used as a second lounge/fourth bedroom with built in storage.
The property is not overlooked, with a west facing rear garden and open aspects across to the local school, it is entered via an entrance vestibule and has a formal lounge, downstairs wc, an open-plan kitchen with dining area, with access to the rear garden, which is ideal for both formal and informal dining.
There are three bedrooms on the upper floor including a master en suite, plus a family bathroom.
In addition, the property has GCH, D.G and a tarmac driveway to the front for off street parking.
Lounge 15' x 11' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.40m )
Kitchen And Dining 19' 8" x 9' ( 5.99m x 2.74m )
Lounge/fourth Bedroom 19' 9" x 7' 8" ( 6.02m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Family Bathroom 6' 4" x 7' 5" ( 1.93m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57067354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.