3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street North, Stewkley
Withdrawn from Market
- BACKING ON TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE!
- WITH A RE-FITTED FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM!
- Attractive Cottage In Pretty Bucks Village
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Lounge With Oak Flooring & Feature Fireplace With Stove Inset
- Open Planned Kitchen & Dining Room
- Utility Room & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Private Garden
- Re-Fitted Combination Boiler For Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows (where stated)
***BACKING ON TO COUNTRYSIDE - 23FT KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - LOUNGE WITH OAK FLOORING - UTILITY ROOM & CLOAKROOM - RE-FITTED BATHROOM*** This well presented three bedroom cottage is located in the delightful Bucks village of Stewkley which falls within catchment for the popular Aylesbury Vale Grammar schools as well as offering great local amenities including village shop, public houses, recreational ground and the highly regarded primary school. The property comprises; front porch leading to entrance area which is open with the lounge, dining room opening to a fitted kitchen, separate utility room, rear lobby leading out to the garden and a ground floor cloakroom. The first floor offers a spacious master bedroom as well as an extended second bedroom which could be used as two rooms along with a beautiful re-fitted bathroom off the landing. Additional benefits include a private and low maintenance rear garden, double glazed doors and sliding sash windows (where stated) and a re-fitted combination boiler for gas heating. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
(Please note: the main bedroom was originally two rooms and can easily be put back. The property is officially a three bedroom home however currently being used as a large two bed.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57070789.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7339275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.