3 bedroom terraced house for saleStoke Avenue, Blackpool
- *** STUNNING THREE BEDROOM HOME ***
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- On Street Parking
- Close to all local amenities
- Public Transport Accessible
A stunning THREE BEDROOM TERRACED FAMILY HOME located on a residential street in Blackpool. This property is available to view immediately, so give us a call today!
Upon entrance to this property is a sizeable main hallway which leads on to the downstairs rooms and an under-stair cupboard.
There are two large reception rooms; one of which can easily be used as a dining area. The first reception room has a large window to the front of the property allowing lots of natural light in throughout. The second reception room benefits from being bright and airy and having a large amount of space to accommodate all furnishings.
The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is finished in a modern design. This room has space to house a stand-up fridge/freezer, a washing machine as well as coming inclusive of an integrated gas cooker which is located in its own area by the rear door.
Upstairs, there are three good-sized bedrooms. The Master bedroom is of a large double size and benefits from having a sizeable front window which extends the room outwards making for additional space.
The remaining two bedrooms are of a double and single size respectively and both have storage capacity for all furniture items required.
Finally, there is the main bathroom which is good in size and comes complete with a full-size bath tub, a W/C, a hand wash basin and a large storage cupboard which is ideal for housing all toiletries and utilities.
There is a paved rear garden of a good size and an equally good-sized front garden with this property. On street parking is in ample supply and all public transport links are within walking distance from this property.
Stoke Avenue is located in a highly desired residential area of Blackpool yet is only a stones throw away from the main attractions which Blackpool has to offer.
This property is available to view NOW, so give us a call today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57072382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AS20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Affitto Estate Agents, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.