Land for sale, Land to the South East of Pettinain Road, Carstairs Junction, ML118RL
- 2.05 acres of land located to the south east of Pettinairn road after leaving the village of Carstairs Junction - Ideal for investor or builder
- Lapsed planning for 10 semi detached new build properties. Planning number CL/08/0041 granted April 2009
- Good sized parcel of land - good potential for redevelopment subject to reapplying for planning permission
- Carstairs Junction, famous for its railway connections (within 2 Minutes of Train Station) is well placed for commuting to Edinburgh and Glasgow (both less than 1 hour); whilst close proximity to the
- Would suit small builder or investor
Large building plot with lapsed planning for 10 semi villas. The Plot lies within the village of Carstairs Junction, situated approximately 1.5 miles southeast of Carstairs, 5.5 miles east of Lanark and 32 miles southeast of Glasgow city centre. The village lies within the local authority boundary of South Lanarkshire. The main administrative centre for the area is Hamilton which lies approximately 20 miles to the north west. Carstairs Junction, famous for its railway connections (within 2 Minutes of Train Station) is well placed for commuting to Edinburgh and Glasgow (both less than 1 hour); whilst close proximity to the popular towns of Lanark (10 minutes approx) and Biggar, 20 minutes, where a wider range of schools, shops, amenities, entertainment and recreational facilities can be found. Attractive aspects and STUNNING VIEWS. Affordable district for families, professional and especially commuters across the Central Belt Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1378037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.