3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePeat Lane, Kendal, Cumbria
- END TERRACED PROPERTY QUIETLY TUCKED AWAY
- TOTALLY RE-FURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- 3 PIECE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
- GARDENS TO 3 SIDES
- OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- NEAUTRAL DECOR AND CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- NO CHAIN DELAYS
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
A three bedroomed property situated on the fringes of this popular residential development and offering views to open countryside to the rear and side. Recently totally refurbished, the property has been upgraded to a high standard to include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and three piece white bathroom suite. There is a spacious lounge/diner with new fireplace and neutral decor and carpets throughout. The property is quietly tucked away on the periphery of Kendal and Benefits from a newly fitted gas central heating system and upvc double glazing. A rare gem and must be viewed urgently to avoid disappointment. Energy Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57083752.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.