3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Gardens, Oswaldtwistle
- A fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in a popular location
- Ideal for first time buyers & families
- Well presented throughout
- Lounge open to the dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms (2 Doubles)
- 3 Piece bathroom suite
- Generous gardens
- Viewings highly recommended
Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached property which presents a prime opportunity to both first time buyers & families. Situated on the sought after Mayfield Gardens within the heart of Oswaldtwistle, this deceptively spacious property has been well maintained by the current owner and is ready to move into straight away with the buyer able to leave their own stamp. Benefitting from double glazing & gas central heating the accommodation comprises: hallway, 2 piece cloakroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms with 2 being true doubles and a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance rear garden with a spacious driveway situated to the front which provides access to the garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57083986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7353044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.