3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePensby Road, Thingwall, Wirral
- Traditional Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Benefiting from Being Sold with No Onward Chain
- Well Maintained and Presented Family Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms, Conservatory and Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Third Bedroom and Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway Leading to a Detached Garage
- Well Maintained Generous Sized Enclosed Gardens
- Falling within the Catchment for Popular Local Schools
Traditional bay fronted three bedroom semi detached home is offered for sale with no onward chain. Well maintained the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, two spacious reception rooms, conservatory and a galley style kitchen. To the first floor you have two double bedrooms, third good sized single bedroom and a family bathroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, block paved driveway and a single garage. Competing this home perfectly is the generous sized enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Situated within easy reach of local amenities and falling within the catchment area of highly acclaimed local schools. A closer inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7339210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.