3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarton Road, Welford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Small exclusive development
- Open plan kitchen/dining room/ living room
- Three bedrooms
- Two parking spaces
- Ground Source Heating
- Underfloor heating downstairs
- Attention to detail
- Lawned gardens front and rear
- 75% reserved on phase one
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a three bedroom, end of terrace new build, in the popular village of Welford-on-Avon.
This exclusive development has been designed to feel as if it has always been part of the village. The properties have been finished to an extremely high specification with an attention to detail, such as stone window sills and unique details in the brickwork, which add to their charm, complete with bespoke kitchens and bathrooms. Outside there is parking for two cars and lawned front gardens and a private lawned and fenced garden to the rear. Each home has their energy provided by an air source heating system making them extremely economical to run.
The Orchards is a unique architect designed development sitting in a quiet corner of the affluent village of Welford-on-Avon yet within easy walking distance to all the local amenities and beautiful Warwickshire countryside. Just a short drive away is the gateway to the Cotswold countryside, an area of outstanding natural beauty and all it offers.
Please click on the property particulars below for full details of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57098701.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26639450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.