3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePortland Way, Calne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three double bedrooms
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Corner gardens with a good degree of privacy
- Shower room and family bathroom
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
A rare to the market Three double bedroom dormer style bungalow placed on a corner plot with larger than average front, side and rear gardens. Further attributes include a spacious kitchen diner, ground floor shower room and a garage and driveway parking.
Being sold with NO ONWARDS CHAIN this superb three bedroom dormer style bungalow is presented in good order throughout out and boasts spacious accommodation to both floors. Entrance in through the porch, leading in to the lounge and through to the rear lobby which gives access in to the kitchen diner, bedroom three and the shower room. To the ground floor is also the conservatory, a lovely entertaining space taking full advantage of the garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the master an impressive 19'2 x 10 and the family bathroom.
Externally the gardens are a particular feature, being placed on a corner plot they offer a good degree of privacy, with a recently replaced patio, flower borders and gated side access leading to the driveway and garage.
Entrance to this lovely three bedroom dormer bungalow situated in a popular residential area is via front door leading into the entrance porch which comprises a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 15' 7" (max) ( 3.58m x 4.75m (max) )
Good sized lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the inner hallway, television aerial point and a radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Downstairs shower room comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, corner shower cubicle, extractor fan and a radiator.
Study / Ground Floor Bedroom 12' 6" (max) x 8' 7" ( 3.81m (max) x 2.62m )
Useful ground floor bedroom or further reception room with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" x 11' 8" ( 5.26m x 3.56m )
Superb sized kitchen with space to accommodate a family dining table. Comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Door leading to the conservatory, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, airing cupboard, under stairs storage and a radiator.
Conservatory 12' x 8' 2" (max) ( 3.66m x 2.49m (max) )
Taking full advantage of the rear garden the conservatory is a welcome addition with a door leading to the rear garden.
Stairs from the kitchen, double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 19' 2" x 10' ( 5.84m x 3.05m )
Superb sized master suite with a good amount of eaves storage, double glazed Skylight window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" (max) x 9' 4" ( 3.07m (max) x 2.84m )
Another good sized bedroom with eaves storage, double glazed Skylight window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Located to the first floor the bathroom comprises a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath. Double glazed Skylight window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Mostly laid to lawn with flower borders and steps leading up to the front door.
Southerly aspect, larger than average corner plot enclosed by panel fencing offering a good degree of privacy. Recently replaced patio terrace and gated side access.
With an up and over door, power and light.
Driveway parking to the front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57099352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.