Studio flat for saleDuke Street, Liverpool, L1
- Buy-to-Let Investment Opportunity
- Limited Modern Studios From £79,995
- 8% NET Yield Assured For 3 Years
- 10 year Build Warranty
- Designed By Experienced & Successful Architects
- Roof top garden terrace & Fully equipped gym
- Fully managed
ROPEWALKS STUDIO APARTMENTS
Investors gain an assured income of 8% net for 3 years, and are sure to benefit from attractive capital growth and constant demand due to the unbeatable central location. With prices starting at £79,995 and with a LIMITED number of units left, RopeWalks offers a fantastic opportunity to enter Liverpool’s lucrative buy-to-let property market.
RopeWalks’ phenomenal L1 city centre location just cannot be missed. Plus, all apartments are fully managed and let by an established managing company on your behalf, a great advantage for any investor looking for an easy rental investment.
o STUDIO from £79,995
o 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS from £104,995
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57109951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_000374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nu Move International, .. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.