3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDudley Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- End of terrace 3 bed town house
- Sought after location
- Stunning sea views
- Walking distance to town and beach
- Great sized rooms
- EPC energy rating E (49)
With views of the sea that will take your breath away and just moments from the beach and town, step inside this stunning three storey house and be prepared for a surprise. Hiding behind a modest façade, this exceptionally spacious home offers comfortable accommodation with plenty of character.
As you step through the welcoming porch and into the hallway you’ll already be getting a sense of the size of this home. On the ground level you have a wonderful open plan lounge and dining area with some fine views of the sea and there is also a practical utility room which has a shower room with a toilet behind. As you head upstairs the light and airy kitchen has doors out onto a balcony from where you can take the steps down into the garden but also has room for family and friends to sit and relax while waiting for dinner to be prepared. There is a further living room on this level which has exceptional sea views down the coastline towards the Botanic Gardens where you can admire the boats gliding by on the horizon.
No need to worry about where to put your guests as this house has three double bedrooms and the only argument will be who gets the front one with the best views in the house.
The main talking point of the property is its fabulous location and you can be assured that the views really will not disappoint you. In fact if this is were to be your holiday home then you might find it difficult to leave!
What the Owner says:
I grew up in Ventnor and loved the area but spent most of my working life on the mainland. When my wife and I retired over twenty five years ago we decided to move back to Ventnor. We first saw this house and fell in love with the views and knew we had to have it. The space has been fantastic for all the family to come and stay and we never grew tired of the view. Every day we used to look out and admire the glorious coastline as far as Steephill Cove and beyond. Unfortunately the house is just too big now and it’s time to move closer to the family back on the mainland but hopefully the new owners will be happy here and look after the place for years to come.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 12'1 (4.22m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 12'11 x 10'0 (3.94m x 3.05m)
- Utility Room: 9'7 x 9'6 (2.92m x 2.90m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'11 x 13'5 (4.85m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'10 x 9'5 (4.22m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen: 16'0 x 8'9 (4.88m x 2.67m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 13'9 (4.75m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 10'1 (4.19m x 3.08m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57111415.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.