3 bedroom apartment for saleDockside House, Chelsea Creek, SW6
- Waterside Living At Its Best
- Fantastic Lateral Accommodation
- Luxurious Finish Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Chelsea Harbour River Boat Service
- Private Mooring
- Two Balconies
- Gym And Spa Complex
- Right To Park
- Fantastic 24 Hour Concierge/Porter
A super-slick and flawlessly styled waterside home that encapsulates the essence of modern London living. Situated on the ground floor of the recently completed Dockside House in St George?s iconic Chelsea Creek development, this sophisticated apartment provides a haven from the day?s stresses and offers a cool, calm, luxury escape. The property also offers two private balconies and a private mooring.
The epic open-plan reception/kitchen space is sleek and bright. The huge reception area has solid wood floors, integrated sound system, low-level lighting, full-height windows and access to an awesome balcony overlooking the water. The kitchen is modern and beautiful, boasting tons of fitted storage and finished with a huge island with marble counter top. Completing this awesome room is the dining space which has been tastefully separated from the living area adding to the feeling of lateral space.
The master bedroom itself is a calming room with a huge picture window and separate balcony over the water. The lavishly fitted ensuite really is a great place to be. It is covered in stunning marble and boasts a huge tub and separate double shower unit with with plenty of space for vanity. Two more comfortable double bedrooms (one ensuite) complete the sleeping arrangements, all of which offer absolute peace and serenity.
This is a dream waterside apartment with the added luxury of a 24 hour concierge on site and access to the luxurious gym and swimming pool complex. The great location is a stone?s-throw from the amenities of the King?s Road and Chelsea Harbour and the convenience of Imperial Wharf overground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Fulham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.