1 bedroom flat for saleBlackthorn Court, Henley-in-Arden
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- Separate Resident's Lounge
- Personal Alarms to Each Room
- Recently Refurbished Kitchen and Bathroom
- Overnight Visitors' Accomodation
- Maintained Community Central Heating/Hot Water System
- Ample On-Site Parking for Residents & Guests
A self-contained first floor 1-bedroom apartment with recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom. Benefitting from secure communal entrance hall, communal sitting room, laundry facilities, gardens and parking. In addition an on-site house manager is in residence and personal alarms are installed to each room for added peace of mind. Within easy walking distance of the historic High Street, and further benefits from good rail, bus and road links to Stratford-upon-Avon, Birmingham and beyond.
Entrance Hallway With Airing Cupboard And Storage -
Kitchen - 2.4m max x 2.4m (7'10" max x 7'10") - Recently refurbished.
Lounge - 3.6m x 3.69m (11'9" x 12'1") -
Double Bedroom - 3.19m x 3.29m(max) (10'5" x 10'9"(max)) -
Bathroom - 2.02m (max) x 1.98m (max) (6'7" (max) x 6'5" (max) - Recently refurbished bathroom.
General Information - Services: Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property
Council tax: Stratford-upon-Avon District Council Band C
Tenure: The property is leasehold and vacant possession will be given upon completion of the sale
Fixtures & Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars will be included in the sale, others, if any, are specifically excluded.
Service Charge: Currently £252 per month to cover heating and hot water, maintenance of communal areas, buildings insurance, provision of Residential Manager and emergency alarm system. Service charge excludes electricity, water/sewerage and contents insurance.
Lease: 125 years from 1st January 1989, the freeholder being Family Housing Association (Birmingham) Ltd
Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through John Earle (01564 794343)
John Earle is a Trading Style of John Earle & Son LLP
Registered Office: Carleton House, 266-268 Stratford Road, Shirley, B90 3AD
Reg. No. OC326726
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57123886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26258163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Earle, Henley In Arden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.