3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBLUESTONE LANE, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached bungalow
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Gardens to front and rear
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Close to local amenities
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this semi detached bungalow which requires a scheme of modernisation and is located on a popular lane within the town of Immingham. Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of local amenities, this property is sure to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Standing within generous gardens to front and rear and also providing off road parking for numerous vehicles. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a wet room. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57126076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7323735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.