3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmity Road, London, E15
Offers in Excess of
- Three double bedrooms
- In need of modernisation
- Fantastic transport links
- Huge potential to create a fabulous family home
- Superb views of West Ham Park
- Good sized secluded garden
A substantial three double bedroom semi-detached Victorian house enviably positioned overlooking the green open spaces of West Ham Park. In need of modernisation but offering huge potential, the property consists of two well-proportioned reception rooms-both with impressively high ceilings, spacious kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms, modern downstairs shower room, lovely garden as well as a large loft which could be developed subject to the usual planning consents. Amity Road is enviably positioned next to West Ham Park and provides easy access into Stratford including Westfield Shopping Centre and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR160563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.