2 bedroom terraced house for saleStudley Lane, Studley, CALNE, Wiltshire, SN11 9NQ
- - Shared Ownership from 40%
- - 2 Bed Mid terrace from £94,000 (Market Value of £235,000)
- - Flooring in Kitchen, WC and bathroom included
- - Oven, hob and hood included
- - Turf included
- - 10 Year Structural Warranty
Bowood Gate is an outstanding development, set within an established rural community, which is situated in a beautiful part of the English countryside, on the edge of the North Wessex Downs. The stunning expanse of sweeping hills and chalk streams were the original inspiration for Richard Adam’s classic novel Watership Down. The surrounding area offers a variety of nature reserves and woodland trails so it’s adored by walkers, cyclists and horse riders alike. Within local amenities, residents will find schools, a village shop, golf course, football club and great places to eat and drink.
Bowood Gate provides great access for commuters to Chippenham, Calne, Bath and beyond. Chippenham has a train station that provides links to London, approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes apart and residents of Bowood will find easy access to bus stops, which are just a short walk away. Routes available to Chippenham, Calne & Swindon.
Currently available are a mixture of 2 bedroom mid and end terrace plots with fantastic specifications. Within each plot, buyers will have the benefits of:
• Flooring to kitchen, WC and bathroom included
• Oven, hob and hood included
• Turf included
• 10 year structural warranty
Shared ownership- This plot is available at a 40% share from £94,000, based on full market value from £235,000.
Applicants will need to pass a small financial assessment prior to viewings and be registered on www.helptobuysouth.co.uk
Higher shares available, subject to affordability (T&c's apply)
Images used are for representative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 374641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.