4 bedroom detached house for saleStudley Crescent, Longfield, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Fantastic 4 bedroom detached home
- 2 reception rooms to enjoy
- Downstairs shower & utility room
- Spacious garage, off-road parking & car port
- Very sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £530,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Wow! You certainly won't be disappointed with this beautiful home and its location as it is situated in the very sought after village of New Barn. You can see that the owners have put a lot of love and care into this property from the moment you walk through the door and your only worry will be where you are going to put your furniture as you can move straight into this home.The light and neutral decor throughout gives the home an airy spacious and contemporary feel. If you need a place to escape then the large lounge/diner will become the perfect place to retreat from the noise and daily hustle and bustle.The modern kitchen is sure to become the central hub of the home where you can catch up with your family whilst creating all your favourite recipes.Worry not about waiting to use the bathroom as there is a separate family bathroom and the downstairs shower room on offer here.Imagine yourself relaxing in the beautiful landscaped rear garden whilst watching the children play and having fun in the autumn sun, or why not invite all your friends and family over for afternoon of fun and with the ample parking that is on offer there will certainly be no shortage of space for everyone to park. So call us today to book your viewing.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Shower Room: 6'0 x 5'1 (1.83m x 1.55m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 6'11 (4.30m x 2.11m)
- Utility Room: 9'11 x 5'8 (3.02m x 1.73m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: (L-shaped) 19'10 x 12'5 (6.05m x 3.79m) plus 8'6 x 9'6 (2.59m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 9'10 (3.25m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'8 (3.81m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 8'3 (3.00m x 2.52m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 9'8 x 8'3 (2.95m x 2.52m)
- Bathroom: 5'11 x 5'10 (1.80m x 1.78m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57134329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13418038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.