4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Park, St Botolph's Crescent, LN5
- **Help To Buy Scheme Available**
- Three Storey New Build End Townhouse
- Lounge / Dining Area & Modern Well Equipped Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms, En-suite, WC & Family Bathroom
- Excellent Specifications Throughout
- Enclosed Garden & Designated Parking Space
- Great Location With Easy Access To The City Centre
**Help To Buy Scheme Available**
*85% OF PROPERTIES NOW SOLD*
The Park is a new development just off the Lincoln High Street on St Botolph's Crescent which offers ideal city living. The site comprises of fourteen modern properties, all sympathetically designed to enhance the local area and there are now only two remaining.
The development is split into eleven four bedroom townhouses with a further trio of three bedroom properties that circle the oval green, hosting designated parking for the residents of the development. The properties comprise entrance hallway, WC, open plan lounge / dining and modern well equipped kitchen, with the upper floors having 4 double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. All the properties on the development come with enclosed gardens and designated parking. The location affords easy access into the city centre and local amenities. The ever popular government 'Help To Buy' scheme is also available to make these properties even more affordable!
St Botolph's Crescent can be found off the High Street, Lincoln. Whilst traveling south down Lincoln High Street, turn left onto Robey Street. Follow the road and turn left onto Bell Street which then leads to St Botolph's Crescent. Follow the crescent round until you find the development of four storey properties. The development is identified by a Pygott & Crone 'New Homes' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57134870.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.