2 bedroom flat for saleBaltimore Wharf, London
- 990sq ft 7th floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with secure parking.
- Very spacious South-facing open-plan reception with balcony.
- Excellent location within 100m of Crossharbour DLR station.
- Superb on-site facilities include: 24hr concierge; 25m pool & very large gym.
A superb 990sq ft 7th floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in immaculate condition in the sought-after Baltimore Wharf development. The property benefits from a very sizeable South-facing open-plan reception overlooking the manicured boulevard with balcony. The property benefits from a high calibre internal specification & high quality fixtures & fittings throughout. Baltimore Wharf is located within 100 metres of Crossharbour DLR station for easy access to Canary Wharf & The City, & close to local amenities. The excellent on-site facilities include: 24 hour concierge, a 25 metre swimming pool, & a very sizeable gym. Secure underground parking is included. Offered chain free.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57135799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.