3 bedroom house for saleAnsdell Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Beautiful three bedroom detached house
- 20ft modern dining kitchen
- Ground floor WC, first floor wet room
- Off street parking and and garage
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Viewing highly recommended
Allitt Estate Agents are please to market this beautifully presented three bedroom detached house. Situated in a popular residential location close to shops, schools, transport links and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, 20ft modern dining kitchen, ground floor wc, three first floor bedrooms and wet room. Externally with low maintenance gardens to the front, side and rear, off street parking to the side secured by electric gates leading to a detached garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended to be able to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 12'2 x 11'6 -
Bedroom 2 - 13'5 x 9'10 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'0 x 9'2 -
Reception 1 - 14'9 x 17'1 -
Kitchen - 20'9 x 8'9 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26655484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.