4 bedroom detached house for salePrescott Road, Baschurch, Shrewsbury
- Special Packages Available for Reservations on First Releases
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area and Ensuite
- Further En suite and Family Bathroom
- Double Garage & Turf to Rear Garden
HOME OF THE MONTH - 100% part exchange, curtains and carpets, £1250 towards legal fees
The Ashford is designed to impress. From its stylish double-fronted exterior to the spacious master suite with fitted wardrobes and dressing area, this is a home to be proud of.
On entry through the vestibule, the hallway leads through to a bright dual aspect living room, complete with a bay window providing plenty of natural light.
The open plan kitchen/dining room features selected integrated appliances such as a dishwasher and fridge freezer and leads through to the family area. From here, you can access the rear garden through a set of french doors.
As well as the master suite, the Ashford has three further bedrooms, with a second en suite shower room included in bedroom two. A large family bathroom with a white suite and double shower tray complete the first floor of this stunning home.
This property also features a separate double garage.
Living - 3.26 max x 7.03 max (10'8" max x 23'0" max) -
Kitchen/Dining - 3.79 x 6.27 (12'5" x 20'6") -
Family - 4.24 x 4.02 (13'10" x 13'2") -
Utility - 2.53 x 1.90 (8'3" x 6'2") -
Bedroom One - 4.24 x 4.06 (13'10" x 13'3") -
Dressing - 2.66 max x 2.82 max (8'8" max x 9'3" max) -
En-Suite One - 1.74 max x 2.12 (5'8" max x 6'11") -
Bedroom Two - 3.36 x 3.66 (11'0" x 12'0") -
En-Suite Two - 1.77 x1.90 (5'9" x6'2") -
Bedroom Three - 2.78 max x 4.02 max (9'1" max x 13'2" max) -
Bedroom Four - 3.36 x 2.51 (11'0" x 8'2") -
Bathroom - 2.89 max x 2.16 max (9'5" max x 7'1" max) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28254840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.